Sunday, January 6, 2008

I've been tagged...

My sis-in-law tagged me, according to the rules I have to tag five others, and leave links to their blogs, unfortunately, I don't know any other folks who blog, so I'll be doing all the taggin' via
e-mail. I'm supposed to list five things, interesting or weird about myself and get others to do the same. Here goes:
1. I'm obsessed with getting organized, my house has been in post-tornado state for years now, but organization does approacheth....it will be mine...oh yes, it will be mine.
2. Possibly my favorite activity in the world is holding a newborn baby, I would give up all manors of chocolate and several varieties of cheese for that simple pleasure.
3. I give my husband a hard time, but I really do adore him. (just don't tell him)
4. Anyone who knows me knows that I love movies and music, but I also love to dance, a lot, someday...I'll take bellydancing lessons.
5. My favorite scripture is John 1:5 "The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it."

No comments: