Friday, March 23, 2007

Cat with Rice...

I should be cleaning my house, my mother-in-law is coming tomorrow and I need to finish doing the "Mom" clean. Which means every visible spot possible. I say possible, because, thankfully, I have a wonderful mother-in-law who's very supportive and doesn't give any flack (she really just doesn't want her son back). Joking, I lucked out when they passed out mother-in-laws. Still, something inside drives me to wipe down walls, cabinets, if I'm lucky I'll make it to the baseboards. I did the kitchen counters/appliances yesterday.
However, though I sincerely intended to get a jump start on cleaning this morning, Big Daisy stayed home from school for a second day (not feeling well) and Little Daisy decided to cleave herself to my side this morning. Mark my words, after I finally get this house clean Little Daisy won't want anything to do me. So in the middle of listening to Big Daisy moan and trying to get Little Daisy to give me some space to breath, the cat starts a puking. So after chasing him out of the house with little Daisy slung horizontally over my hip (the football carry), I cleaned up the puke, begged my husband to stay home from work (to which he giggled and darted out the door), and proceeded to vegetate on the couch until 11:00. I finally got LD down for a nap, got a little cleaning done...and "snap" LD is awake again. I sure my mother-in-law doesn't expect clean sheets!!! ( I may be up kinda late tonight.....)
Oh, yeah, Cat with Rice....refers to what he will become should he continue to binge/purge in my living room....no comments from PETA please, lest I pelt you with cat vomit....

1 comment:

Damsel said...

LOL! Cat with Rice is considered a delicacy in some cultures, I'm sure. Probably tastes just like chicken if you cook it right. You didn't have any of the defective cat food, did you?

Have fun with Granna! Tell her we said hello. Tell Big Daisy we hope she feels better soon!

I'm off to our women's retreat! Yay!