Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stuuaarrt!!

If you were once a fan of Mad TV you'll get that title...
Yesterday as Little Daisy and I were leaving to run errands I found a couple of old animal crackers in her car seat. Being lazy, I simply tossed them in my yard for the birds. I guess the birds weren't all that hungry, because when I returned an hour or so later they were still there. LD, of course, got out of the car and promptly picked up one of these germ ridden, hastily tossed animal crackers. My heart started racing imaging what horrific diseases were awaiting entry to my little tikes mouth. I tried to take the offensive cracker away, but by this time she has established an iron grip. The cracker ended up being shredded in the process, I felt victorious, until I saw one small piece she had barely managed to cling to between her thumb and forefinger. As I started to reach for it she quickly (and I'm talking lightning speed quick) shoved it in her mouth and chewed with much satifaction. Seeing as how she seems absolutely fine, no vomiting fits in the middle of the night, no apparent tummy aches....I think we'll expand the 5 second rule a little.

1 comment:

Damsel said...

Classic! That's so funny...